Bacon and Beer Fest 2015

Every year I make it a point to get to the Bacon and Beer Festival by EatBoston. It's amazing food by wonderful people, with good beer, and it benefits local charities. Can it get any better than that? 



Grabbed some delicious food right away, and picked up my shirt and bacon, as I splurged on a baller ticket.







Tried out some more bacon themed food, the best of which was this little doughnut in chocolate sauce. 







One of my favorite treats was this last little empanada from Trina's Starlite Lounge. If there had been any left over when I was ready to leave, I would have grabbed another!







The bacon matzo ball shooter made for a fairly interesting dish; not my favorite, but the concept made me laugh.





This little tart was one of my most favorite bites from the entire event. 



Sipping some beer and relaxing in the stands was a fun way to spend the afternoon.






So many good bacon dishes, and I finished the day with a bacon s'more from jm Curley; absolutely fabulous.

Comments

Popular Posts