BESPOKE: An Exploration in Taste and Thought

So in addition to the awesome Cochon555 event this upcoming weekend (tickets/info), there's also a really cool event this upcoming Saturday called BESPOKE (tickets/info). It "aims to enrich the culinary and intellectual worlds of all present" through a series of talks and tastings. It sounds like a fascinating and delicious time, and I have two tickets to give away!


If you'd like a chance at those tickets, please comment below! A winner will be announced on April 5th, along with the winner of the Cochon555 contest!

Comments

  1. Thank you SO much for hosting this giveaway! The event looks really interesting. Plus, my partner loves cold brew. This is my entry for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! You are the winner! I'll be attempting to reach out via email shortly!

      Delete
    2. I cannot email you, as your account is private, but send me an email and we will get this rolling!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts